Botticelli Capital Partners is a privately owned investment management firm based in New York. We offer qualified institutions and individuals unparalleled opportunities to invest in US equity portfolios. All portfolios are managed in house using our proprietary research and investment strategy.
Our investment philosophy is to find and own sustainable quality businesses with a commanding market position that produce highly visible, recurring earnings growth.
Our investment process uses an exhaustive, fundamental research-based approach that reflects our solid investment experiences. Botticelli Capital Partners has capacity to offer customized investment services to institutional and qualified individuals in both domestic and foreign jurisdictions.
- Strong growth in underlying business
- Highly visible, recurring earnings
- High degree of predictability
- Stay away from earnings shortfall
Large well-managed businesses
- Commanding position in the industry
- Consistent earnings growth in aggregate
- Sound strategy by exceptional managers
- Management with conviction
Paolo Roselli is a co-founder and the Managing Partner of Botticelli Capital Partners. Paolo has been managing US equity portfolios at Stewart Asset Management since 2014. Since 2006, Paolo has been with teams managing mid-cap and large cap US equity strategies at AllianceBernstein and later Stewart Asset Management.
He began his career as an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions Department at Goldman Sachs and later at Morgan Stanley in New York, focusing on the telecom and consumer industries. Paolo has graduated from Columbia University with a B.A. degree in European history. He has also received a MBA from the Stern Business School of New York University.
Paolo is also a world class fencer and as a member of the Italian National Fencing team, he won a world championship
Martin Lee is a co-founder and the Managing Partner of Botticelli Capital Partners. From 2008 to 2017, Martin was with Deutsche Bank in New York, Hong Kong and Seoul as a banker leading cross-border transactions between Asia and the US. In 2018, Martin moved to New York and joined the M&A advisory team at Industrial and Commercial Bank of China.
He began his career as an equity research analyst at Pacific Gemini Partners and later at Citigroup Asset Management, performing fundamental research in a variety of industries including enterprise software and IT services verticals.
Martin graduated from the University of Chicago with a B.A. degree in Economics and received a MBA from Yale School of Management. Martin is fluent in Korean and Mandarin Chinese
- Support investment team with fundamental equity research work
- Support advisory team with financial valuation work and various ad-hoc client-ready deliverables
- Update and build financial models, forecasts and conduct sensitivity analyses
- Develop, maintain and produce ad-hoc reports and financial analysis as needed
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to work hard
- Coursework in corporate finance and financial accounting
- Familiarity with three-statement financial modeling and valuation analysis
- Excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of using MS Office suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree
Botticelli Capital Partners, LLC
145 West 27th Street, New York, NY 10001
All rights reserved, Botticelli Capital Partners, LLC